A dog named Che is usually a quiet dog, and does not bark, but one night neighbors heard something strange. Around 4:30 a.m he started barking continuously and that caught the attention of the nearby people. When the neighbors arrived, they saw a blaze coming from the inside. Immediately they alerted the firefighters.
When they entered the appartment, they were stunned with the scene. Firefighters found Che lying on top of his owner. Both of them were unconscious because of the smoke, but it was clear that Che saved her from getting burned. Upon arriving to the hospital, they were revived with oxygen and are now recovering.
This heroic dog truly exemplifies the phrase man’s best friend. Share please his story with your friends and family!